These quality guidelines Of Salice are determined by the Management and are strongly supported by all staff. Our primary objectives are:
- Ensure customer satisfaction by ensuring the satisfaction of their needs and expectations;
- Establish and develop working relationships with suppliers, guaranteeing optimum quality standards;
- Keeping and continuously improving the "Quality Management System" in accordance with the requirements of UNI EN ISO 9001:2008, chosen by top management as a reference;
- Work always using "procedures" documented and constantly updated, so designed as to ensure the minimum quality of service and both developed to allow the disclosure of the contents of the various business entities, enhance and promote, in all activities promoted holding, attitudes and behavior by its staff that permit the growth of the "Culture of Quality";
- Define through quality planning and monitoring measurable goals to achieve them consistently;
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations applicable industry, with particular reference to safety.
Our professional commitment of resources means growth, updating, researching and developing new technologies to offer the best. The pride that we carry inside us to always believe that every goal must be achieved for us a new and exciting starting point. The customer is always our focus: getting into the game and aim higher and higher is a must, as well as a subtle, comforting pleasure.